Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Provision


This is a picture of my son, Austin and my daughter Abbi when we departed Waxhaw, NC on Saturday. It's been a very fun time riding our way to Florida. If I stop to think too hard about the miles we have put in, I might not get myself up off my air matress tomorrow morning! This has definitely been a God event and we have seen His hand of protection and provision for this team. I struggeld with a migrane the first 2 days of this event and the outpouring of prayer support has sustained me. This morning I lost a medication I take every day. One of the guys told me this morning that he was having his prayer team pray for me. God sustained me through the day until I could get my prescription refilled at a CVS just a block up from a church that we are staying at tonight. So even in my ability to loose things, God has a solution.

No comments: